Hertz Network Knowledge Center
< Back
Print

HTZ TOTAL SUPPLY

HTZ total supply as of October 2021 is 29.10 billion of which thirty percent (30%) belong to individual accounts and the development fund. The remaining seventy percent (70%) are allocated for Autostake rewards to be distributed to eligible wallet accounts every month until Q4 2027 based on the balance of HTZ in the wallet accounts according to Autostake rewards schedule.

TOTAL SUPPLY

29,105,000,000

  • Total supply as of October 2021.
  • Autostake Rewards are to be distributed to eligible wallets from 2021 – 2027.
  • Development Fund is to be used for development and marketing purposes.
Next HTZ Circulating Supply
Table of Contents